Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight- Midnight Madness !!!

 
Like many women around the US, yes, I did go to the midnight showing of Twilight!!!! Edward, Jacob and Rosalie were there taking pictures with fans. It was crazy. All eight theaters were sold out and they even added a 2:30 am showing. Which of course was sold out. It's fun to have crazy friends. However, I am still feeling the affects of having that late night. It's stinks getting old!!! We can't wait for New Moon.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Heather said...

Wait a minute - was it the real Edward, Jacob, and Rosalee? What the... and is that Ashley with you? She is so grown up! Crazy!

Patti Smith said...

What a fun time! I waited and saw the first show Friday morning at 11:00, so I missed out on all the excitement. Good show!

Christie Gardiner said...

Looks like fun!

chris w said...

Jacob and Rosalie look like the real ones but something is up with Edward??? How fun was that!!

Wendy Evans said...

Stacey... I had so much fun. We are crazy, but so worth it! You are amazing and thanks for bringing the camera. I can't wait until the next one... hehe!

Kris said...

Ok, I'm a blast from the past! I'm finally getting around to viewing blogs and look at your cute family! (I'm Knell, by the way...) Email me at krisstokes@live.com. Our blog is private, so let me know and I'll send you an invite. Hope all is well with you. Much Aloha!

Jessica said...

I finally finished the books for the first time. I had been avoiding it, because I knew they would not let me focus on anything else until they were done (and I was right!), but I gave in. I am going to see it Friday and I can't wait!!

April said...

Did you love it like I did?! I haven't read the books yet, but I really want to! I miss you guys and all the old 3rd ward buddies! Take care!
-April