Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stop the World I need to get off ....

Where did the month of November go!  Didn't  we just finish Halloween? Now Thanksgiving has come and gone.  At this rate I will finally blog all our Christmas activities  for Valentine's Day. I feel like I am treading water. But I am determined to ENJOY  this holiday season. So if  I am a day late to all the Christmas parties, the baking doesn't  get done, the decorations don't go up until the night before Christmas, the neighbor/friend gifts go out in February, and the Christmas cards that I swear I will do each year actually still don't get done (LOL) so be it!!! I love Christmas and I want to enjoy every minute of  it with my family and loved ones. Merry Christmas to you all, we love each and everyone of you!!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That's exactly how I feel!! Your little Cassidy is so dang cute! she's growing up to fast.

Patti Smith said...

I like your attitude! I've given up doing it all - I try to do just enough every year to enjoy it!

Jessica said...

I am so with you on that one. December is looking more like November with each passing second and as we attempt to clear out more of our time to be together as a family more, we get pulled 6 more new directions. I guess it is all about learning to adjust?