Monday, November 3, 2008

Twas the night before elections. . .

I got this from my friend in California. It made me laugh and I had to share. Thanks Heather.

Twas the night before elections....


And all through the town
Tempers were flaring
Emotions all up and down


I in my bathrobe
With a cat in my lap
Had cut off the TV
Tired of political crap


When all of a sudden
There arose such a noise
I peered out of my window
Saw Obama and his boys


They had come for my wallet
They wanted my spa
To give to the others
Who had not worked a day


He snatched up my money
And quick as a wink
Jumped back on his bandwagon
As I gagged from the stink


He then rallied his henchmen
Who were pulling his cart
I could tell they were out
To tear my country apart


On Fannie, on Freddie
On Biden and Ayers!
On Acorn, On Pelosi
He screamed at the pairs


They took off for his cause
And as he flew out of sight
I heard him laugh at the nation
Who wouldn't stand up and fight


So I leave you to think
On this one final note
IF YOU DONT WANT SOCIALISM
GET OUT AND VOTE!!!




Enough said!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't that the best? I actually got it from my buddy, Craig Kleinman!

chris w said...

That ROCKS!!!

Jessica said...

UMMM, I LOVE IT! I voted early last week too. Sounds like a crazy week you had. I am glad for you that it is over! On with the holidays!

Mindi B said...

That's pretty good! Let's hope there's a good turnout today!!

Wendy Evans said...

Hey cutie, I just wanted to let you know I took my blog private if you would like an invite just e-mail me jeff.evans@digis.net