Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it over yet?

This past week has got to be the most crazy week ever!!! Between 3 major school projects for McKenna due, Andrew's book report, standing in an hour long line to early vote ( so I wouldn't have to stand in a long line on Nov. 4th. . . ha ha), halloween parties, church service, trick or treating, sick children, and a baby blessing at our house (Aaron's daughter, Eva), all I have to say is "Bring on the Holidays!!!"
After getting all the school projects finished, I got myself and Cassidy ready to help out with all the class parties on Halloween. We started out in Kenna's class. Cassidy came to help and she was having a great time. She was sitting on my lap watching the kids play a fun game when. . . yep it happened. . . all but the head spinning . . .Cassidy acted out the scene from the exorcist. She puked all over herself and myself and a poor kids desk in Kenna's class!!! I sat there just in disbelief. This isn't happening. But it did. In short, I got out of there quickly, ran to Andrew's class ( still covered in puke) to tell his teacher I wouldn't be helping out ( so sorry Marla ). So needless to say, Mom and Cassidy spent Halloween at home while everyone went trick or treating. Actually Cassidy was happy just passing out candy. Kenna and Andrew took her bag with them and brought her home her own candy. She was extremely.

 

I can't believe I survived this week!!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

what a pukey week for you!I still can't believe that Halloween is over!

Now you have to teach me - how did you do your signature and how in the world do you make a collage of pictures? HELP!!! You better call me!:0)

chris w said...

Oh, poor Cassidy! Poor YOU!!Kenna and Andrew looked amazing.

Patti Smith said...

Kids always pick the most unopportune time to get sick - but which time is idea.? I'm glad she is feeling better and your week is over.

Wendy Evans said...

Sad, you and Cassidy keep missing out and staying home. I am sorry, she has been through the ringer with being sick! No more... positive thinking, you never know it might work. Still it looked like your other kids had a fun Halloween.

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

Look how cute they are! You survived this...the holidays should be a breeze! :)