Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My little dancer

 

Cassidy is my active little one. So for a while I have thought I needed to get her involved in something, but what? We have a little dance studio close to my house, so I thought I would put her

DSC01015 in a Summer program to see if she even liked dance. I found a toddler class that teaches them a little ballet, a little tap and a little tumbling. She is bound to like one of them. Well it turns out she likes them all. Now I am in trouble. Thankfully they offer this same class in the fall. She is just all smiles. It reminds me of McKenna's first dancing experience. They are just so fun to watch.DSC01021

I love her in her tap shoes!

DSC01018 DSC01014

And of course there is nothing like skipping and rolling around the tumbling mats.

DSC01024DSC01023

If she could she would go to her combo class everyday.

1 comment:

The Blomquist Bunch said...

Hey Stacey! I was just moseying through mindi's looong list of blogs and saw yours---is that really your baby girl?! And is that the same dance studio that Aubrey and McKenna took lessons from years ago? Fun to see pictures of your kids! Hope you guys are doing great!