Cassidy loved It's a Small World, Pixie Hollow ( although we didn't see Tinkerbell) and her all time favorite ride(which we went on sooooo many times) Winnie the Pooh or she referred to it as Kangaroo. Andrew and Kenna went on Space Mountain for the first time and they were hooked!! For the three days we were at Disneyland, they went on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and Pirates over and over again. We had a great time. But by the end of the week Pete and I were exhausted! The kids not so much! They could have kept going for a full week. I hate getting old! But I am so glad we were able to go and enjoy ourselves. Thanks Heather,Jen, Diane and kids for letting us spend a few minutes with you on one of these days. We love seeing friends even if it is only for a brief time.


No comments:
Post a Comment