It has been a long time since we have been to Universal Studios.
The kids were excited! In fact I think they were Cassidy's age the last time we were here. Cassidy looked forward to seeing Curious George and Andrew and McKenna couldn't wait to see the Simpson's and ride the new ride. I don't think we have taken more family portraits then we did that day! LOL
We had a great time in Curious Georges's Jungle.
We then went on the back lot tour.
We saw the houses from one of my favorite shows "Desperate Housewives.
And the sets from the movie King Kong. And we couldn't leave without Cassidy getting her own Curious George. She loved to have him hang from her neck. It was so cute!
Kenna also got to participate in one of the shows.
Our vacation was fantastic. We have a lot of great memories and even more pictures to look through and reminisce about. I can't wait for our next family vacation.
1 comment:
You guys really did all of Southern California...and it looks like you had a great time!!! Take care!
Post a Comment