Monday, May 18, 2009
Tender Moment
Sometimes bedtime can be a little challenging (I know that no one can relate)! However, last night was the exception to the rule. Pete and I were tag teaming the bedtime rounds. So as Pete was putting Kenna to bed, I was in charge of the other two. Cassidy had her own agenda ( not too surprising). She told me to leave Andrew's room because SHE was going to put Bubba to bed. So as I stood in the doorway, she began Andrew's bedtime routine. He stripped down to his undies, Cassidy pulled back his covers, she "helped" him into bed, tucked him in, told him it was time for prayer and she would say it, said the prayer and then tenderly kissed him goodnight. And the sappy mom that I am I started to well up with tears. It's hard to believe that only 10 mins. earlier they were fighting!! I LOVE moments like these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have the best kids! What a time to remember!! Love ya!
That is the sweetest thing ever!
Love it. These are the moments as parents that you kind of feel like you are having success. Sounds like a very tender moment!
I love that! It's moments like that that make being a Mom all worthwhile!
Post a Comment