Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hope of America

DSC00695 Last night was the "Hope of America" performance for McKenna and all the 5th grades in Utah County. It was held at the BYU Marriott Center and because there were so many kids performing the organizers had to break it up into 2 different performances.  McKenna was so excited to sing and share it with us and Grandma and Grandpa Van Mondfrans. DSC00690 Hidden Hollow Elementary ( her school) and Pony Express were lucky to be seated on the floor so we were able to easily find her. 

 

 

 

DSC00692

DSC00689

Cassidy loved singing the songs with her sister and was trying to do all the  hand motions with the performers.  I even think Andrew had a good time ( though he probably won't admit it).   He will be performing in it in two years!  Time goes way to fast.  It was DSC00699a great patriotic night!! I am so glad McKenna wanted to participate in it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! That looks amazing!

Also, yay for you - no more diapers!

chris w said...

That looks really cool. I didn't know the 5th graders did that - something to look forward to. :)

Congrats on the potty training. Woo hoo!! (You are done forever!)

Yay for Disneyland. I'm so excited for you.