Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Turkey

 

What's Thanksgiving without a turkey? And for our family that would be our Cassidy. After a day full of yummy food, great company and lots of laughter, Cassidy was tired and decided to hang out and rest with Grandma Maisie's turkey. At one point she actually had her head in his lap and started to close her eyes. I just love moments like these.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute! I feel like doing what she is doing!I can't believe that it is already christmas time! Yikes! I have so much to do!

chris w said...

What a sweet little turkey! :)
Love you guys!!

Wendy Evans said...

That turkey is bigger than she is. So fun to just relax on a turkey...I too think it is crazy that it is already Christmas. I too would like to get off! Your great and I don't know how you do what you do as it is. You make me tired!

April said...

How sweet! I love your background. It's very Stacy! Have a Merry Christmas!
-April

Jessica said...

She is so cute! She is honestly one of the most adorable little girls I have seen in a long time. Isn't it funny how vivid and bright their personalities become, even at such a young age?

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.