Well since my last blog/tag, I am happy to say I did finally get a new camera which I love and now have to spend the next two weeks figuring out how to work it!! And for all my friends who need a new camera, send it my way I can break your camera easily. I have a knack for breaking things after their warranties are up!!!
So now that I have my camera I tried ( she doesn't like to sit still) to take pictures of Cassidy and her new little red spots. Which I must say have conveniently shown up on her body Sunday morning as I was frantically trying to get the kids all dressed and out the door for church. Needless to say, we stayed home (we didn't want to start a nursery epidemic). Thursday night and Friday she had a fever and then it suddenly went away. . . no other symptoms. . . runny nose or cough. I thought that's okay I can handle a fever. Then Sunday I saw spots!!! Lots and lots of spots. It's hard to see them in the picture. I thought oh no not Chicken pox or as Cassidy calls them "CHEEKIE POX". To make a long story short, after looking up the rash/spots and symptoms on web md and a house call from our wonderful ward PA it turned out to be roseola. Which I was glad to hear it wasn't cheekie pox, scarlet fever, etc. So now we just have to wait for her cute little spots to go away in the next couple of days. THen it will be on to the next adventure I am sure.
13 comments:
Seriously - never a dull moment! Am I right or what?
I hope she feels better! I can't wait to see your new camera in action!
I hope she feels better. We had a scare with Caleb like that before we moved up here from Vegas. We were in town visiting my family for Christmas and my dad was convinced he had the Measles. It turned out to be Roseola and a grumpy little boy. This too shall pass and you will be on to the next thing.
We were home sick too. The boys and I have all had sore throats, coughs, gross noses, the works. Cold and flu stuff is here with a bang. I think we are headed for the flu shot after we get over this batch of junk to see if that helps this year. Hope Cassidy feels better soon.
Sick babies are the worst. I hope that she feels better soon!
You need a break!! Nothing worse than sick kids. I am so glad that it is not serious. My kids all have had that. You are just house bound for a little while longer. Is there anything I can help you with? You are amazing....
I am so glad they are not Checkie Pox. That would wipe out your next couple of weeks. I missed seeing you at church. I hope that Caddie feels better soon!!
Sick babies are the worst... Okay, your blog is darling. I love the pictures. I found you through Jessica and Wendy! SO CUTE! How are you?
Hi Stacey! How fun to find your blog. What a wonderful technological world we live in, that we can stay in contact with others over the internet. How are you? You look great. I cannot believe Mckenna is a teenager - wow! I, too, remember just relaxing at April's cabin and I sorely miss it and all of you. I hope that we have can a YW Leader's reunion sometime when April is up this way and possibly use the cabin one more time. Is Pete still Bishop and has your ward gotten much bigger with the new homes being built? I keep hearing from old 3rd ward members that things are sooooo different and that many members keep moving out of the ward and the new people moving in our not members. Their ward is really small. I just remember a few years back when all of us were together - good times! I hope all is well!
Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad that you contacted me so that I could know you had a blog and we can keep in touch. I'm totally with Mindi on our good-ol-times memories that we have at the cabin and in YW's and just hanging out and laughing our heads off! I would love to go to the cabin with all the girls again!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and how cute they are. You look amazing,too. You don't need to lose any weight!! Tell Pete "Hi" for Jon and I.
-April
Get better soon Cassidy - we need to come play with you guys! I am throwing in my vote for the cabin. And yes - the 3rd ward is got the incredible shrinking disease. :(
Stacey, I'm so glad you started a blog! It seems to be the only way I can keep in touch with people. I hope Cassidy feels better soon. Lexi had the same thing as a baby, and it only lasted a short time. I'm glad McKenna had fun at the party. Keep in touch!
Ohh...I hope she feels better soon. Poor kid...poor Mom!
Your kids are so cute. Thank goodness there are no Cheekie Pox at your house!
It was fun to find your blog from Tammy's blog.
Anna
Post a Comment