2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1- Does football count? BYU or Chargers
2- Criminal Minds
3- Heros
4- Amazing Race
5- Law & Order:SVU
6- 24
7- Lost
8- Numbers
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1- Tried to keep a sick Cassidy from jumping all over me
2- Text Pete and the other kids as they spent a day at Lagoon without me
3- Housework-dishes, picking up kids rooms
4- Looked on the internet for help with a knitting problem I am having
5- Took Cassidy to McDonald's-Just to get out of the house
6- Debated whether or not to work on my Super Saturday crafts that I haven't started
7- Gave Cassidy a bath
8- Went to my room when Pete and the kids got home for some peace and quiet!!!!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1- Being with friends and family
2- Bunko
3- Planning a cruise and family vacations for next year
4- Finishing Cassidy's sweater I am knitting
5- Catching up on all your blogs
6- The holidays with family
7- Going on missions with Pete
8- Gaining a greater understanding of the gospel and living it!!
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Tepanyaki
2- Red Lobster
3- Olive Garden
4- Mi Ranchito
5- Applebees
6- The Pizza Factory
7- Chili's
8- Kneaders Bakery
8 Things On My Wish List:
1- Bigger house-I need at least one more bedroom and a backyard
2- Travel more- England, Hawaii (always), Europe
3- My kids to always stay strong in the gospel-missions, temple marriage
4- Pete to continue to find success in his job
5- Andrew to always love sports and be successful
6- Cassidy to sit still long enough for me to enjoy sacrament mtg and not be the ward entertainment each week.
7- McKenna to be alittle less hormonal. LOL
8-To be able to lose those last 10-15 pounds from having kids
8 People To Tag:
1- Heather
2- Jamie
3- Chris
4- Wendy
5- Marla
6- Jessica
7- Patti
8- Christie
8 comments:
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I enjoy reading them, even if I don't update mine as often as I'd like. By the way - the spider is named Pete after Peter Parker (aka spiderman).
Looks like we need to take our husbands and go to dinner. Your top 5 places are mine! YUM
I'm so glad you tagged me! I loved reading your blog. You need to show me what to do!! :)
Yeah right - this tag takes a lot of brain power - we will see if I can do it!
I love reading some of your Utah answers (Restaurants):0)
Aren't you soo glad that your blogging?!!!
Stacie,
you are so cute. Sad you didn't get to go to Lagoon. What a great day for that. I hate this sick season already. Can we just skip that part? Ok so I am going to do the tag.
P.S. Steel my Heart needs to be done by midnight tonight or they have to reset your stuff again and you will get free shipping if you do it today...
Take care.
I found your blog on Patti's. I am sorry Cassidy is sick...Tim was sick for nursery today too. I am so glad you are blogging. It is really fun.
I will do this tag later today.I learned a lot about you and we have some very similar answers! We are getting on top of sickness at our house too. I already hate this cold and flu/fall-winter season and it has barely started.
oh and I love your background. My friend and I both picked the same one. I had it until just a few weeks ago when I made the change to my new one. I wanted one with a wider area for all my stuff. It was getting so full and so busy with all the stuff I kept adding. I look at your though and still just love the design!
Post a Comment