Friday, October 3, 2008

How did I get myself into this?

So a great friend told me it was time for me to do a family blog. Now I am not so sure. It has taken me at least a week to figure out what the heck I am doing ( and I still am not quite sure what I am doing). So with that said, be patient and hopefully I will be able to "keep up with the times". LOL

3 comments:

Heather said...

I better be that great friend you were talking about!:0) Heehee
I am so glad that you started on your blog and I can keep up with your cute little family!
it looks great!

Wendy Evans said...

Stacie... So, So cute. You are awesome. I love it. This is so addicting just watch out!! It is so fun to keep up with everyone. Happy Blogging... Can't wait to see more.

Marla said...

Stac, you are the best. I am excited you have a blog too. They are fun. You have the cutest family ever!!