This was one of the reunions I was looking forward to. It has been so long (16 + years, is that possible)since I have seen Dave, Travis, Nathan, Darren,Josh (Jen)and Heather and Bart (but I see them at least every few years, thank goodness). Heather and I use to go to the beach with them and watch them surf and just hang out. Since most of us graduated together and came to San Diego for our High School reunion, Dave's brother Greg thought it would be fun to get together and spend a fun evening together. We ate, some played volleyball, reminised about old times and we just seemed to pick up were we left off! I can't believe we are as old as we are! I also enjoyed getting to know the spouses more. I had a great time! Hopefully it won't be another 16 years until we get together again.


No comments:
Post a Comment