So the whole reason McKenna and I went to California was so that I could go to my HS reunion. I had debated whether or not to go, but I am so glad I went. I got to see friends I wasn't expecting to see like Jeremy and Rod. And then, I got to see one of my best friends from 2nd grade throughout High School, Robin. She hasn't changed a bit and I just loved spending time with her and Carrie. It was also great to see my friend Marcy! I had the best time. I am so glad I went!!Though my feet were sooo glad when it was over! Next time the stilettos stay at home, though they were really cute!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great time at your reunion! I had my 20th last year, but I didn't attend it. I wish I would have now. I guess there is always my 30th!
Wow - girl you have been busy blogging! Are you glad to have the kiddies back in school? Crazy that your Summer is already over!
Loved your posts and pictures!
It was so fun to have you here!
Post a Comment