Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve with Family



It wouldn't be Christmas Eve if we weren't at Jen and Brent's house. We had great food. Jen shared a wonderful Christmas message. And the kids enjoyed opening their presents from Grandma and Grandpapa. Cassidy got a little people SUV and a Curious George DVD, McKenna got My Sims Kingdom for the Wii, and Andrew got NCAA Basketball game for the Xbox. Pete and I opened our gifts from Brent and Jackie. I got a beautiful necklace and earings and Pete got Russian Nesting Dolls that are hand-painted of all the prophets from Joseph Smith to President Thomas S. Monson. They are the coolest things. We love them. He is displaying them in his office at church. Though I would love to display them at home. I guess I will have to wait until he is no longer Bishop. Overall we had a fantastic time.

No comments: