Saturday, January 24, 2009

Basketball Season has Started !!





I am so glad I have a son who loves to play and watch sports!! He is so fun to watch and he is very dedicated. He could tell you every stat from both teams, that is how into it Andrew is!!! So far his team has won every game. Keep up the good work bubba!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Man- He looks sooo big - can you believe we have these kids that are getting so big? Caitlin joins young womens in a month - I am freaking out!

Wendy Evans said...

What else can your family pack in...? He looks awesome. You have the cutest kids...:)

April said...

Andrew is so big! And handsome! We miss you guys so much. Let me know the next time you're down here. We'd love to see you guys.
-April

Tina said...

Love your blog! It's great to see how everyone is doing, seeing their kids, etc. That's awesome your knitting, too - overachiever. You're making the rest of us look bad.