Today after giving Cassidy a bubble bath, I dried her off and started to brush her hair. I told Cassidy to tell the bubbles good-bye as they went down the drain. I asked her if she knew where they were going? With her cute little face looking at me she said " They were going to Walmart!" I laughed, and thought to myself that I must be going to Walmart way to much!!
6 comments:
I can't handle that she said Walmart at least mix things up and get her out to Nordies!:0)
That's awesome! Jaren lost his CTR ring down the sink drain, so now after every bath he has to put his toys up on the side of the bath before he'll let us pull the plug so they don't "go down the drain." We can't convince him that they're way to huge to go down the drain. I love to learn what they're thinking.
That cracks me up. You learn so much from the funny things kids say. :)
I love it! I learned over the weekend while I watched Spencer pretend to talk on the phone that I tell him just a minute a lot, because he did it to me and repeated things that I say when I talk to people. They are always watching and listening aren't they?!
That is so cute!!! Kids are the best!
-April
I love it! Walmart is one place I hate to go, but somehow manage to go at least once a weej. Yuck!!
Post a Comment